When Was the Last Time You Inspected Your Roof?
Are you aware of potential problems that could lead to expensive repairs in the future? The key to long-term roof performance is regular inspections followed by routine roof maintenance. When selecting a contractor, choosing the lowest bidder can cost you more in the long run. Find out if the contractor has experience with your specific roofing system. Do they have the correct professional equipment to install it? How long have they been in business with proven quality work reputation? Are they covered by insurance and worker’s compensation? Last but not least, are they properly licensed?
When you partner with Alliance Group for roof maintenance, you will have a professional roofing contractor at your home or building to ensure your roof is in good working order. A knowledgeable contractor will tell you the problems your roof faces along with a plan of action.
Commercial Roof Maintenance Package
After a new roof, many building owners neglect to plan and implement a roof maintenance program. Roof maintenance is important for maximizing the usable life of the roof, building protection, minimizing overall costs by avoiding large repairs, and protecting your original guarantee. As a rule of thumb, inspect roofs twice per year and after severe weather such as a strong hail storm or hurricane.
Our maintenance services include:
- Routine inspections on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis
- Minor repairs of any problems we find
- Pressure cleaning to keep the roof clean and functional
- Non-destructive moisture detection to determine if moisture has reached the insulation layer.
- Mitigation for insurance purposes
When You Need More Than Roof Maintenance
Should we find any major problems not included under our routine roof maintenance services, we can offer suggestions to help you take care of the problem before it escalates. We will also provide you with tips you can use to keep your roof in working order between maintenance checks.
Roof inspection and maintenance will extend the life of your roof. Research has found that roofs that are inspected at least semi-annually last as much as 50 percent longer than those that are only inspected when there is a problem. Maintenance prevents problems, and is a worthwhile investment in one of your property’s most costly aspects – your roof! Don’t let roof repairs sneak up on you. Trust Alliance Group for routine roof maintenance, so you can stop problems before they start.
Commercial Flat Roof Maintenance Tips
- Most roof leaks stem from faulty seals on roof penetrations. Pay special attention to these roof features and seal as necessary.
- Make sure your roof is clean and free from debris. Maintain clear drains, gutters and downspouts.
- Check the exterior of your building for cracks or other signs of movement. Cracked walls indicate possible roofing or foundation damage.
- Damaged roof edge elements like overhangs, fascias often cause leaks and allow a foothold for strong winds to cause blow-offs.
- On gravel roofs, look out for bare spots. Exposed roof underlayment often leads to a quick decline and eventual need for replacement. Eroded spots can be re-graveled.
- Be careful of unnecessary traffic on your roof. An accidental drop of a tool or other heavy or sharp piece of equipment can cost you in additional roof repairs.
Call Alliance Group when it’s time to maintain your roof! (800) 822-ROOF (7663)